This page/app is an electronic website / application (hereinafter referred to as “the website / our website / the app / our app / the Correspondence system”) owned by Tamkeen Technologies Company (hereinafter referred to as “we” or “Tamkeen”), and operated thereby. It is used for media purposes to offer available product services and packages.
Logging in our application / website shall be through entering the required data. Both the beneficiary and the service provider, or any third parties using the application / website, shall bear full responsibility on any invalid documents, data, or information entered into the Correspondence system website or application. Tamkeen refrains from bearing any responsibility on such invalid entered data. Should Tamkeen be harmed from using invalid data, information, or forged or falsified documents, it is entitled, at all times, to use all statutory and judicial means towards all service providers and beneficiaries
Changes to Our Privacy and Policy:
Disputes and Applicable Laws:
Any relations arising out of the Correspondence system, among beneficiaries, service providers and/or third parties; shall be subject to the applicable laws and regulations of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. Any dispute arises from such relations shall be settled amicably. If it is not possible, such dispute shall be referred to the contempt judicial authority in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, unless otherwise being agreed.
Data You Provide to Us:
You need to provide us with your private data through filling specified forms on our website, contacting us via phone, email, or any other mean of communication. This shall include the data provided when you sign in to use our website, email us, or send a report on the problems you faced in using our website. The data you provide may include personal data, such as: your name, address, email, phone number, financial data and credit card number, personality description, and a photograph. The data may also include comments or any other data posted by you on the website, which is designed for public communication or communication among other users. Such data shall be available to the other authorized website users to access and download.
Data Collected about You:
With every visit of yours to our website, we may automatically collect the following data about you:
- • Technological data, including your Internet Protocol address (IP address) used for connecting your computers to the internet, signing in data, browser type and version, time zone location, types of additional functions and browser versions, and internet operating system and platform;
- • Data about your visit, including the Uniform Resource Locator (URL), through our website (including date and time), products you review or search for, response times in search pages, download errors, session durations for particular pages, interaction data in search pages (such as, scrolling, clicking, and conversational times by using the mouse), methods used in browsing off-page, and any phone number used to call customer service.
Data Received from Other Sources:
We may receive data about you when you use the other websites we operate, or utilize other services we provide. We also work closely with third parties (including, for example, business partners and sub-contractors in the field of providing technical services, payment and delivery services, advertising networks, analytical study providers, research data providers, and credit reference agencies) from whom the website may receive data about you.
We Use the Following Types of Cookies:
- • Essential Cookies : Files required for operating our website. They include, but are not limited to, cookies that allow you to log into secure areas of our website, attend a training course, obtain a certificate or make use of e-payment services.
- • Analytical/Performance Cookies: Files that allow us to recognize our website visitors, count their numbers, and identify the mechanism used by visitors to move on our website within the course of usage. This improves our website performance by ensuring that visitors can find what they are searching for easily.
- • Functionality Cookies: Files that allow us to recognize visitors when they return to the website. They help us to personalize content, greet you by name and remember your preferences (such as selected language or country).
- • Targeting Advertisement Cookies: These cookies record your visit to the website, pages you have visited and links you have followed. We will use this data to target data and advertisements displayed on our website more convenient and relevant to your interests. We may share this data with third parties for this purpose.
The Company shall not be liable to the client in case of failure to perform any obligation under any agreement, when an event beyond the Company’s control occurs. Force majeure includes terrorism, political rebellion wars, disobediences, riots, civil unrest, acts of civil or military authority, uprisings, earthquakes, floods, or other out of control natural events, which cause the Company’s inability to comply with these terms and conditions. The Company will endeavor to make all reasonable efforts and procedures to comply with these terms and conditions.
Practical Use of Data:We use the data collected about you in the following:
We use the data provided by or collected about visitors for the following:
- • Enable us, our partners and third party suppliers to provide, manage, improve and upgrade the service performance, both individually in aggregate, or by individualizing users' experience, and assess the accessibility and use of our website, as well as the impact of that upon our provided services development.
- • Research and development purposes.
- • Monitor and detect violations to (the Correspondence System’s terms and conditions) as well as other potential misuse of our website.
- • Data dissemination, non-personal data collected about accessibility and usage, and its impact on the performance of small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs).
- • Provide visitors with the latest updates about products, services or other events supplied by us, our partners, or third party suppliers. Such updates may be useful to visitors and can be sent to them via email or mobile phone.
- • Archive data and/or use for the upcoming communicate with visitors.
- • Maintain and improve performance and security levels of our website, programs, systems, and networks.
- • In any manner described otherwise at the information gathering stage or upon your consent.
- • Verify visitors identities upon signing up for some of the services offered on our site.
- • Manage our site and perform internal processes, including troubleshooting, statistical and comprehensive survey purposes.
- • Improve our site level to ensure that the content is displayed in a more effective manner for visitors and their computers
- • Allow visitors to participate in the interactive features of our service, if they wish; as part of our efforts to keep our site safe and secure.
- • As part of pursuing our site’s safety and security
- • Measure or understand the effectiveness of the advertisements presented to visitors or to others, and providing relevant advertising materials.
- • Provide suggestions and recommendations for visitors and for other site users about your relevant and interesting services.
Information we receive from other sources:
We may combine this information with the information you provide and the information we collect about you. We may also use this collected information for the purposes mentioned above (depending on the types of information we receive).
Disclosure of Your Information:
We may share any information provided by our visitors or collected through our website with our partners, third-party suppliers, analytical service providers, search engine providers and advertisers. Share this information with third-parties shall be as follows:
- • If we are required to disclose or share your personal information for any legal obligations, to implement or enforce (the Correspondence System's terms and conditions) and to implement other agreements; or to protect Tamkeen Technologies rights, property, or integrity, and the safety of our clients or third parties.
- • With service providers or contractors performing certain functions on our behalf or our partners, or on behalf of vendors, including processing the information provided by visitors on our website, performing third-party purchases, and other operations carried out through our website, or related to it or any of its parts, and providing or managing training courses, or any other aspects of the services we provide.
- • For research and development purposes. However, we will exchange your personal information for this purpose in a manner that does not contravene the provisions of applicable laws and regulations and to the extent of the personal information required to achieve the purposes described at the time of collection.
- • Provide networking opportunities between visitors and other users who may have similar interests or goals. For example, we may recommend specific entrepreneurs or link agency donors with potential agents. In such cases, we may use all collected information about you to determine who may be interested in communicating with you.
- • Depending on the provided description, otherwise at the collection points or upon your consent.
- • For integration with third party services. For example, the ability to host video and other content on YouTube and other sites that are not under our control
- • Exchange collected information that does not personally identify you with the public and third parties, including, but not limited to, researchers and business partners.
Consent to Data Processing Abroad:
Visitors have the right to ask us not to use their personal information for marketing purposes. Normally, we will inform them (before proceeding to collect their information) if we intend to use their information or disclose this information to any third party for such purposes. They may use their right to prevent the processing of this information by checking the specified boxes provided on the forms that used to collect their information. Also, they can use this right at any time by contacting us at:Correspondence@tamkeentech.sa
Occasionally, our website may include links to and from network sites, advertisers or affiliated companies of our partners; if you want to follow any link to access any of these sites, note that these websites have their own privacy policies and we do not bear any responsibility or consequence related to these policies. Thus, kindly, read these policies before providing any personal information to these websites.